Fox Transport is currently hiring Company Drivers for freight transportation in our main corridors from Alberta to CA, TX, LA, MS, OH
All our company trucks are maintained with the utmost integrity and are spec’d with the driver in mind. All company trucks are new Lonestar, or Pro-star Internationals equipped with APUs.
What’s in it for you?!
- Competitive wages.
- Safety and Performance bonuses (based on miles driven)
- We haul Weatherford Reels that are 14’11” high and 12’3″ wide
- We haul everything that goes on an open deck, from Lumber to containers, pipe, Insulation, motors, and equipment
- Our cross-border drivers are paid by the mile
- Over-dimensional loads are paid at an additional rate per mile of 5 cents per mile.
- Cross boarder experience
- 3 years and more experience
- Willing to be away from home for up to 3-4 weeks.
- Doing resets on the road, Able to travel at night.
- Experience with OD roads
- Able to read permits
- Experience with Pilot trucks (Front and Back)
- Experience Tarping, as well as chain off different loads.
- Experience with tire chains
- Have 2 COVID shots (In order to enter the US)
Valid clean Class 1 Commercial Driver’s License with less than 3 demerits, Fluent in reading writing and clearly communicating in English, Valid Passport and be able to travel to the US, Must have a FAST and TWIC card.
Must be able to tarp and secure loads
Experience with flat deck cargo securement, cross-border transport, over-dimensional loads is all considered valuable assets.
Bondable, basic security clearance, criminal record check, driving record check (abstract), medical exam (for class 1 drivers’ licence), pre-employment FIT and drug testing as well as ongoing pooled random drug testing (Including cannabis).
Over-dimensional loads are paid at an additional rate per mile of 5 cents per mile.
Apply now if this position fits your future development!!!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
If this position meets your experience please contact Recruitment at 780-467-8880 ext 1506 or our Toll free at 1-800-315-3148 ext 1506